Rather excitingly Cooking For The Time Challenged nomianted me for this award. I am so thrilled and thank you so much, especially for the lovely comment on you post
I am going to copy her rules on what I am meant to do
- Thank and link the blogger who nominated you.
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Answer the questions the nominator has provided
- Nominate at least 3 other bloggers
- Create 5 questions for your nominees and notify them of their nomination.
So please go and visit cooking for the time challanged https://cookingforthetimechallenged.wordpress.com/, for some amazing recipies and thank you once again
- What makes you smile?
My son does, he has his moments, but he is three, he never fails to make me smile at least once a day
2. If you could have dinner with anyone, past present or future — who would it be and why?
This is a tough one. I think Martin Luther King, he is one of my heros and I would love to sit down with him and discuss his life and what it was like
3. If you joined the circus, what act would you most want to perform?
High flying trapeze. I use to do gymnastics as a kid and while I now can’t touch my toes I would still love to do that.
Just the thrill must be amazing and the ultimate trust you put into your partner
4. What is your favorite quote or motto?
Oh Christ, I have no idea. “where is the rum” I don’t really do inspirational quotes and I don’t really do mottos although I suppose I really do believe in one day at a time
5. What activities make you lose track of time?
Reading, reading lots. Playing marvel avenger alliance (facebook game) blogging. I find once I start and get going I start at 9am and look up and its 1pm and I am late picking my son up.
So my three nomaniations (I feel like I am at the Oscars)
Tasha at Transitions in my life
I have only recently started to follow her but she is amazing and does some lovely poetry
Wendy over at musings from a tangled mind,
although we seem to be very similiar, she writes incrediably well about various things and her about page is a giggle
I relate a lot to the things she says its a very interesting blog, especially for me seeing the different ways the States and the UK deal with mental health
Now for the questions
- What is you favorite time of the day?
- If you were immortal for a day what would you do?
- What did you want to be growing up
- What was the last tv show, book or movie to make you well up
- Where’s Waldo (Wally) (OK I ran out of questions but have fun with it)c