This is literally my life every day
- Let your kid eat in front of the TV.
- Forget to put Vaseline on the doorknob so kid can open door.
- Make sure your kid has a puppy.
- Make sure your kid’s stomach and puppy’s digestive tract are both full.
- Go to bathroom for a little quality time.
We’ve all seen articles by organized people enumerating methods to keep out lives well-organized, tidy, and rational. Well, this is not one of those. I’d be far more successful at writing “How to Mess Up Everything You Touch.” My kids were always right ahead of me, making sure nothing was missed. When John was three, I settled him on the floor on a big towel in front of the television with his breakfast on a tray to watch “Sesame Street. Never a slacker in the appetite department, he always wanted milk, eggs, bacon, toast…
View original post 285 more words