oooohh I love a good old tip page.
I hope everyone enjoyed our blogging tips discussions today and found them useful! This will be the last blogging post. The remainder of the night will be random reblogs I find interesting.
10 very simple blogging tips:
- Use spellcheck
- Keep posts to between 400-1200 words max
- Post consistently throughout the day: 5-10 posts
- Don’t try to out think the room. Meaning stop stringing complicated themes together with even more complicated words. Keep your writing style simple and don’t try to impress.
- Use spellcheck. But Danny you already said that. Yes I did. Use it.
- Do not use background images that make seeing your blog home page impossible.
- Create an About page. It is the first page I go to when visiting a new page. No About Page, I exit immediately.
- Organize your page in a simple and easy way to navigate. Add a Most Recent Posts widget to your sidebar.
View original post 18 more words