Well check it out. Rosie has very thoughfully nominated me for the Sunshine blogger award. Thank you so much Rosie, go check her blog out
So the rules
- Thank the person/people who nominated you.
- Answer the questions from your nominators.
- Nominate eleven other bloggers and give them eleven questions.
- Like what I mentioned before, this is to spread the love and I’m doing these awards so that we’ll meet interesting bloggers.
- Why do you blog? I blog because I find it useful to get the thoughts out of my head, also I am very keen to break the stigma of mental health
- When did you start writing? My dad has always encouraged me to write, but I have only been doing it for a year
- What’s your favorite season and why? Summer, I hate the cold
- What’s your least favorite season and why? The other three they are cold 😉
- Name one fun fact about yourself. I have 13 different names, varying from my full name to mummy to bubble
- Do you have a nickname and what is it? LOL yes 12 of them
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years? I would love to be in full time employment or on a beach somewhere
- 10 years ago, would you have seen yourself in the position you are in now?Not at all, ten years ago I was in a full time job, a functioning alcholic, a chain smoker, and ignoring all problems
- If you could change one thing about your past – would you? I would stop smoking, I hate the fact over a year later I still crave it
- How do you feel about dating and relationships these days? I haven’t done it in five years and it would be a lot different now as I have a son, dating when you have to find a babysitter I imagine would be tough, but otherwise, I think despite what older generations think, marriage is taken more seriously and our own happiness as well, we now take the time to find a mate, and move in with them before taking the next step and for the majority of people now we wouldn’t stay if we were miserable
- What is one thing you want to do before you die? Personally it would be to get better and become mentally strong, but otherwise I would want to have made a dent in the way a lot of people think about mental health and make governments think it is important as a phyiscal disability
So my 11 questions are
- What was the last photo you took?
- what question do you hate to answer?
- Where were you 3 hours ago?
- What did you do for your latest birthday?
- Who is your hero?
- What is the weirdest thing about you and are you proud of it?
- Do you believe honesty is the best policy?
- Is there anything purple near you and if so what is it?
- If you joined the circus what would your act be?
- What would your ideal holiday be?
- Why do you think the dish ran away with the spoon (hey diddle diddle nursery rhyme)
Right and now my 11 bloggers,
I did have a check to see if you were blog free but couldn’t see anything. Sorry if I did