I have been nominated for the Liebester Award by Emma over at
Rules seem to be
- Mention and thank the blogger that nominated you. Be a dear and add a link to their blog.
- Answer the questions that the nominator asked.
- Create questions of your nominees to answer.
- Notify your nominees of their Liebster Award
I did double check when I was previously nominated and it seemed to be 11 questions but Emma didn’t state anything so I changed it slightly.
So Emma’s questions are
- Why do you blog? I blog because I find it theraputic and also because I am passionate about ending the stigma of mental health, also I want to challenge the way we here in the UK think of people on benefits
- Do you have a mind, body and soul balance? Yes I believe so
- Do you know the meaning of God and Jesus Christ? I don’t believe in God or Jesus,
- What are you anticipating in 2016? To hopefully be mentally well enough to go back to work
- Do you pray? No
And my questions are
- What was your first thought when you woke up this morning
- Can you solve a rubix cube
- Have you ever danced in the rain
- Whats your favourite movie quote
- Why does it always rain on me (song quote)
And my nominees are
Please check out their blogs 🙂