I have been nominated for this award by Afrika Bohemian over at
I often try to find were the awards origianlly started and was thrilled to find a very clear link and here are the original rules:
- Select 15 other blogs you want to give the award to. Do some digging if you must! Find those blogs. You cannot nominate yourself or the person who has nominated you.
- Write a post to show off your award! Give a brief story of how your blog got started, and give a piece or two of advice to new bloggers. Thank whoever nominated you, and provide a link to their blog. List who you’ve nominated in the post.
- Make sure to also attach the award itself! (You can do this by right-clicking, saving, and uploading the image above).
- Comment on each blog and let them know you’ve nominated them. Provide a link to the award post you created.
- Provide a link to the original post on Edge of Night. That way, anyone can find the original guidelines and post if needed, and we can keep it from mutating and becoming confusing! (It happens LOL).
So the blog started when my anxiety and depression had taken over and I could no longer work, which in itself was depressing. After running through what little saving we had, we found that we were going to have to rely on benefits, which is when the anger and frustration started, at the hoops I was having to jump through, I am now finding more and more that now I have been forgotten about, the NHS which we rely on, is burst to stretching point and trying to get help for a mental health problem is an up hill battle and these are the types of things I write about. I believe when I started this blog I was very niave about how the blogging community was, but I am learning and as such my blog is ever evolving or as one of my all time favourte characters (played by one of all time fav actors) say
Right onto the next bit give advice or two, you see this one I find a little tough because I basically have stolen all my advice from someone else, but tagging, its really important to get it right you need at least 14 tags (including the categories)
The other thing I would say is networking. Get out there and go to meet and greets, if someone likes your post, go and say thank you and have a nose round that person’s blog, chances are if they like one of your posts then you will like one of theirs. If you really love a post reblog it, I haven’t found a blogger yet who doesn’t like getting their post out to different readers. It helps you, it helps them, read and comment and like, bloggers are a friendly type, they love chatting and getting their point of view across.