I have been nominated for this award by Becky over at
Thank you so much for this award.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Put the award logo on your blog. (See above)
- Answer the ten questions sent to you.
- Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
- Nominate 10 blogs.
So my questions
1. List three things that are on your Bucket List. I use to have a bucket list, but then my mental break happened, so I left it, I am not saying I am going back to it, but I would rather work on today than sometime in the future, so my main things at the moment are to go back to work, to be able to stand in a crowd without having a panic attack and to go through a month without any extreme emotions
2. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you choose? Australia, I like the sun
3. What is your go-to meal when you’re home alone? Tomato Soup
4. Which books have you read multiple times? Or Movies you have watched multiple times Books anything by Agatha Christie, movies would be cult ones like Clue or Murder by Death
5. What is the most embarrassing concert you’ve ever been to? I don’t think I have ever been to an embarrassing concert
6. While we are on the topic of embarrassing music, what song is your guilty pleasure? I am so boring, if I like a song I am going to sing it loud and proud
7. What fact about you surprises people the most? I am such an open book, I am not sure, probably the fact that I can be subtle when I try
8. If tomorrow you win 1 million dollars, what would you do with it? Buy a house
9. What is one job you could never do? Boxer, I am allergic to being hit
10. Five words your friends use to describe you. loyal, funny, direct, mad, honest
Right my ten questions are:
- What would you rather being doing today?
- Is there anything yellow near you? if so what?
- Day at the beach or walking in the moutains?
- Is there a period in history you would like to visit?
- Apple or Android?
- When you were a child what did you want to be?
- How do you like your steak cooked?
- What one skill would you like to learn
- If you had a movie about your life who would you want to play you
- If a man speaks in the forest, and there is no woman there to hear him, is he still wrong? (giggle)
And my nominees