Fabi from https://myheartofmexico.wordpress.com/ did her nominations a bit difference, and so went and nominated me for three, well she sort of did, due to mental reasons I can’t do none or one, so I guess its three (yeah it doesn’t make sense in my head either, but what you going to do.) I am going to do them in seperate posts.
has nominated me this award thank you so much
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Tell us 11 facts about you.
- Answer the questions set.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers.
11 facts about me
- I had brown hair
- My hair was down to my waist in August
- I shaved off all my hair for charity
- I now have no clue what to do with my hair now it is growing back
- My hair is more grey than brown now
- I have a 3 year old son who is going on 13 with his strops
- He has brown hair
- He is also probably going to go bald or grey before 30 bad genes from either parent
- My partner has brown hair
- He is also going grey
- I honestly didn’t think I could come up with 10 facts about hair
- Why did you start blogging? I started blogging because I couldn’t believe the way people with disabilites were treated within the benefit system.
- What do you like best about blogging? I like the networking
- What is the hardest thing about blogging? Keeping up with everyone’s posts
- Where do you get your inspiration? Just life, I can talk about anything
- What are your blogging strengths? I think my general attitude, what you see is what you get
- What are your blogging weaknesses? spelling, grammar that stuff
- What are your blogging goals? If I can make even one person with mental health problems realise they are not alone, or anyone going through the British Benefit minefield realise that it is as hard as it is I will have done what I set out to do
- What is the best blogging advice you’ve received? They will not come to you, go out to them
- What is the most important lesson you’ve learned while blogging? Tagging, tagging is so important
- What is your advice for new bloggers? Take advice from other bloggers but make sure you realise that what works for them might not work for you. Some bloggers find posting 3 times a week works for them, others find posting 3 times a day works. Figure out what works for you, experiment
- Where do you see your blog in 5 years? Making me a large amount of money with me doing very little would be great.
Questions for my nominees
- which landmark would you like to live close to?
- Is there a country you never want to visit?
- what you watching on TV at the moment?
- would you ever consider going vegetarian or vegan?
- Have you ever been to A&E?
- cat, dog or other?
- can you name a fav book?
- what did you do on your last birthday
- Are you old enough to remember cassette tapes?
- fav room in your house/flat
- If its called a lucky rabbit foot do you think the rabbit agreed?
And my nominees are