Fabi from https://myheartofmexico.wordpress.com/ did her nominations a bit difference, and so went and nominated me for three, well she sort of did, due to mental reasons I can’t do none or one, so I guess its three (yeah it doesn’t make sense in my head either, but what you going to do.) I am going to do them in seperate posts.
has nominated me this award thank you so much
-Thank the person who nominated you and link back to her/his blog.
-Copy and paste the Liebster Award badge to your post.
-Nominate 10 new bloggers with less than 200 followers.
-Answer the ten questions the person who nominated you asked, and then create ten new questions for the bloggers you are nominating.
-Nominate 10 new bloggers by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Why did you start blogging? I started blogging because I couldn’t believe the way people with disabilites were treated within the benefit system.
- What do you like best about blogging? I like the networking
- What is the hardest thing about blogging? Keeping up with everyone’s posts
- Where do you get your inspiration? Just life, I can talk about anything
- What are your blogging strengths? I think my general attitude, what you see is what you get
- What are your blogging weaknesses? spelling, grammar that stuff
- What are your blogging goals? If I can make even one person with mental health problems realise they are not alone, or anyone going through the British Benefit minefield realise that it is as hard as it is I will have done what I set out to do
- What is the best blogging advice you’ve received? They will not come to you, go out to them
- What is the most important lesson you’ve learned while blogging? Tagging, tagging is so important
- What is your advice for new bloggers? Take advice from other bloggers but make sure you realise that what works for them might not work for you. Some bloggers find posting 3 times a week works for them, others find posting 3 times a day works. Figure out what works for you, experiment
- Where do you see your blog in 5 years? Making me a large amount of money with me doing very little would be great.
So my ten questions are
- If you could visit any planet in the solar system which one would you choose and why?
- Name something great about yourself
- Have you done a good for someone recently?
- Have you ever been arrested?
- What is the worse date you have ever been on?
- What’s the weather like today?
- Arctic Cruise or Hot beach holiday?
- Is there anyone near you. If so who?
- Do you like rollercoasters?
- If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
And my ten bloggers are: