Thank you so much and sorry it has taken me so long
- Thank the person that nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions from your nominator.
- Nominate 11 bloggers.
- Give them 11 questions to answer.
- Why did you start blogging? I started blogging because I couldn’t believe the way people with disabilites were treated within the benefit system.
- What do you like best about blogging? I like the networking
- What is the hardest thing about blogging? Keeping up with everyone’s posts
- Where do you get your inspiration? Just life, I can talk about anything
- What are your blogging strengths? I think my general attitude, what you see is what you get
- What are your blogging weaknesses? spelling, grammar that stuff
- What are your blogging goals? If I can make even one person with mental health problems realise they are not alone, or anyone going through the British Benefit minefield realise that it is as hard as it is I will have done what I set out to do
- What is the best blogging advice you’ve received? They will not come to you, go out to them
- What is the most important lesson you’ve learned while blogging? Tagging, tagging is so important
- What is your advice for new bloggers? Take advice from other bloggers but make sure you realise that what works for them might not work for you. Some bloggers find posting 3 times a week works for them, others find posting 3 times a day works. Figure out what works for you, experiment
- Where do you see your blog in 5 years? Making me a large amount of money with me doing very little would be great.
11 questions for my nominees
- What animal other than a horse would you ride?
- If you could have any animal as a pet what would you choose?
- What did you use to do as a child on school holidays?
- Live forever as poor or live a year as rich?
- what is your favourite type of food?
- What is the best way to boil an egg?
- what thing would you change in the world?
- best subject at school?
- what is your favourite post that you have done?
- Do you think we live in a big brother state?
- If all the world is a stage where does the audience sit?
And my nominees are: