Robert over at
has nominated me for the blogger recognition award, thank you so much Robert, I was thrilled to be nominated. Please go and visit him and say hello
- the person who nominated you and give a link to their blog
- Display the award on your post and write about it.
- Give a brief history on your blog itself
- Offer a piece of advice to new and upcoming bloggers
- Select 10 other bloggers you wish to nominate
My blog started out in October 2014, it was when I was going through the benefit system in the UK and I couldn’t believe how stupid it was, and certainly how difficult it was for someone with mental health problems, such as myself, so I wanted to have a platform to let people know they were not alone, a lot has happened since then and my blog has turned more into a diary of my life. When I look back at some of my previous posts you can tell how depressed I was, compared to know, where I just go through phases.
I think my main piece of advice is stolen off other people. Its to go out and find people, they don’t come to you, you have to go and say hello and chat to people. Bloggers tend to be very friendly, they live a visit, so don’t be shy.
And my 10 bloggers are: