Dragone has nominated me for this award. Please go and check out this very funny blog
Thank you so much
- Thank the person who nominated you and give a link to their blog.
- Display the award on your post and write about it.
- Give a brief history on your blog itself.
- Offer a piece of advice to new and upcoming bloggers.
- Select 10 other bloggers you wish to nominate.
I started off by writing about how unbelievable the welfare system is in the UK and about my own mental health journey and it has turned into more of a diary with rants and photos of cats
My advice would be to network for all you are worth, content is great but its not worth a lot if no one is reading it. So go out there and read other blogs, comment if you want to, join in meet and greets and generally be a social butterfly
My nominations are: