Marie accepted my nomination and her answers and brilliant 🙂
I have exciting news, which also works very well for ILRB’s 300th post! The I Love Romance Blog was nominated by the It’s Good to Be Crazy Sometimes blog for the Liebster Award.
Thank you so much! ♥♥♥ Please go check out that blog:
Here are the rules.
- Post the award on your blog.
- Thank the blogger who gave you this award and link back to their blog.
- Answer 11 questions given by your presenter.
- Nominate 11 bloggers who you feel deserve this award.
- Hide up a tree or in a bush? Probably a bush. I’m a little afraid of heights.
- Favorite Cartoon? I assume an animated film counts? Let’s try Beauty and the Beast.
- Do you like splashing in puddles? Sure, when the mood hits me.
- How loud could you scream? This one is hard. I can’t force a scream; I never could. Even when I was a kid, when my cousins and I would play a ‘screaming game’, I tried, but it was almost impossible. Now, in the bedroom… that’s a different story! But, I’ll keep…
View original post 338 more words