I was nominated for this by Pablo over at
Please go visit, you can learn about European countries with amazing photos.
- Write a blog post about your nomination, displaying an image of the award.
- Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions that the person who nominated you asked you in his/her blog post.
- Nominate 5 to 11 other new bloggers who you think deserve this award and come up with 11 questions of your own for them to answer. .
- List these rules in your blog post.
1. What are your favourite road trip movies? Rat Race
2. What songs are on your road trip playlist? You can call me Al
3. What has been your favourite holiday/vacation destination? Malta, its an amazing place and you should all visit
4. Where could you go if you could go anywhere in the world? Australia
5. What was your favourite trip as a child? Walton on the Naze, its a tiny seaside resort in Essex the UK
6. Do you have any favourite road trip books? If not, what’s your fave book? Any Agatha Christie
7. And your ultimate road trip would be…? Around the USA
8. Do you like hiking? If so, your fave hike! Only if my partner carries me most the way
9. Who is your favourite travel companion, or do you prefer travelling alone? My partner
10. What is the most annoying thing about travelling? The crowds
11. What place would you recommend me to check out next? Malta
And my questions:
- What film or TV progamme sums up your life today?
- What do you have to take with you when leaving the house?
- Do you have a go to place to be quiet and think?
- Favourte place to go?
- If you were on masterchef was one dish would you cook to impress?
- Would you ever go on a court TV show?
- If you were to go on a talent show what would be your talent
- Big brother or I’m a celebrity
- How would you describe yourself in 5 words
- When was the last time you tried something new
- If you were a genie and someone said I wish you would not grant me this wish what would you do?
And my nominees are: