I said recently that I was going to start doing surveys to earn a bit of money. Things I have discovered.
- That even in this day and age I am repeating the same answer, my gender, my age, my postcode.
- Its a lot of work for actually little money
- Most of them have a points system, which differs from all the others
- If you sign up to several sites, you might end up doing the exact survey, some will screen you out straight away as having already completed it. If they know I have completed it, then why don’t they know my age????
- If I had a job, I wouldn’t be able to do it. I managed something like 4 surveys in 3 hours yesterday
- It can become boring. However I am damn stubborn and determined to at least get something from all of these.
- I am predictiable enough to have started a spreadsheet.
There you go everything I have learnt. Who knows this time next year I will be saying, I have the cost of Christmas sorted because I have taken 2 billion surveys.