Cyranny has nominated me for this award. Thank you so much Cyranny for this, its very exciting.
Mystery Blogger Award:
“It’s an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.”
Created by Okoto Enigma.
The rules are:
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share a link to your best post(s).
- If you wrote the story of your life, what would the title be? It would be Its good to be crazy sometimes. I like it, it does sum up my life rather well
- Would you rather be stuck alone on an island, or with someone who gets on your nerves, but provides company? There was a tv show about this sort of thing and I have no problem with my own company, I talk to myself, argue with myself and make myself laugh. However, I would probably go with the annoying person, so that way I could kill them and have some meat and then I would also still have my own company, win win
- If you could re-live one day of your life, what would you want to experience again? I could go with all those holding my son for the first time, or my first date with my partner. Buuuuuutttt it would be going to see the pyramids in Egypt, at the time I was too young to really know what I was seeing, so I would love to see them again now
- Would you rather spend vacation in your own town, with a blank check to pay for your expenses, or travel abroad, but on a tight budget? My own town, no question, there is amazing resturants near me, plus the most amazing fishmonger
- What advice could you give me, from your blogging experience? Blog your own way, take bits of advice from other people and find what works for you, there is no magic formula for getting your blog out there, its a lot of hard work and only you can find the right way, something doesn’t work, try a different way
3 things about me
- My family is Maltese but I was born in London
- I am very very stubborn.
- I use to do Fencing, I was pretty good
My best post
Is this one, well its the one I am most proud of.
- If your five-year-old self suddenly found themselves inhabiting your current body, what would your five-year-old self do first?
- If someone asked to be your apprentice and learn all that you know, what would you teach them?
- What fictional character would be the most boring to meet?
- What is your favorite Wikipedia article?
- Is a hotdog a sandwich?
And here is where I am going to break the rules. I nominate everyone who is reading this, even those who have already done this, if you fancy answering the mad questions go for it. Enjoy 🙂
Thanks again Cyranny