Eric over at All in a Dad’s work asks questions to his 2 kids and records the responses, much to a lot of people’s amusement.
He asked his kids these questions and I replied that monkey would answer all lego, his reply was, he might surprise you.
So I asked and here are the answers
1. How would you describe a perfect day for you?
Monkey: Going to legoland
2. If you could change anything in the world, what would you change?
Monkey: Toy stores would only have lego
3. What is your biggest dream?
Monkey: Me going to legoland and never coming home, it would be my new home
4. Where is your favorite place to be?
5. What makes you happy?
6. If you become a superhero what would you name yourself and what’s your power?
Monkey: I would have Laser Eyes and could fly and I would be called Laser Man
7. If your stuffie could talk, what would they say?
Monkey: He would say I love you to death
8. What is something that made you laugh today?
Monkey: My mum
9. What do you think you’ll dream about tonight?
Monkey: Me at Chessington instead of Legoland
10. What are some great things about nature?
Monkey: I love that spider have 8 legs and 8 eyes and thats quite call because it matches
So no I didn’t get surprised, apart from dreaming about going to Chessington, that was a bit of a surprise but he still managed to get Legoland mentioned.