I love how Eric celebrates his 1000th post
If a picture is worth a thousand words, what are a thousand posts worth?
1,000 nanseconds is 1 microsecond. (there are 1 billion nanoseconds in 1 second)
1,000 microseconds is .001 seconds.
1,000 seconds is 16 minutes and 40 seconds.
1,000 minutes is 16 hours and 40 minutes.
1,000 hours is 41 days, 15 hours, 59 minutes, and 59 seconds.
1,000 days is 2 years, 8 months, 3 weeks, 5 days, 11 hours, 33 minutes, and 19 seconds.
A thousand years ago it was 1018.
A thousand years from now it will be 3018.
Imagine what the world was like a thousand years ago.
- The world’s population was about 250 million
- China created gunpowder
- The Myans and Hindus discover the concept of zero
- The Anglo-Saxon calendar was produced
- Printing became standardized
- My parents graduated from University
- I was born
I wish I had a $1,000. Any givers out there?
View original post 79 more words