Robert nominated me for the Liebster Award, thank you so much Robert.
Right onto the rules
The Liebster Award
If you have been nominated for The Liebster Award AND YOU CHOOSE TO ACCEPT IT, write a blog post about the Liebster award in which the Rules are simple as follows:
- Acknowledge the blog who nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions your nominator asked.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers.
- Ask them 11 questions.
- Let them know you have nominated them.
Acknowledge the blog who nominated you.
1. How many languages can you communicate in writing?
One and to be honest that I do badly
2. Favorite place to visit.
3. How many pets do you have?
3, 2 cats and a dog
4. Who is your hero?
5. Olympics or Professional Sports
This one is a tough one, I prefer Olympics, although apart from boxing all Olympians can be professionals
6. Name 5 forms of communication.
Letter, email, phone, talking, sign language
7. How often do you read a real, printed, hard-bound book.
At least once a week
8. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone and mailed it?
About a month ago, but I wrote a letter yesterday, I just have to post it
9. What are 33, 45, 78, referring to?
I am guessing vinyl (yes I am that old)
10. How many times have you been in love?
11. What was your greatest victory?
Living each day
- When was the last time you face palmed?
- When did something start out badly for you but in the end, it was great?
- What’s wrong but sounds right?
- What’s the most epic way you’ve seen someone quit or be fired?
- Who was your craziest / most interesting teacher
- What’s the most expensive thing you’ve broken?
- What makes you roll your eyes every time you hear it?
- What are you currently worried about?
- What was cool when you were young but isn’t cool now?
- What’s the craziest conversation you’ve overheard?
- How are you really today?
And again I am going to break the rules and nominate anyone who wants to take part
Thank you once again Robert and if you haven’t popped over to his blog you should