It has pleased me that this weekend share has landed on the 70th anniversary. For those of you who have forgotten its my 21st birthday (again, I have forgotten how many times I have celebrated 21 now) on Saturday. There is still time to send all your cards and presents 😉 I have very little planned, but thats the way I like my birthdays.
If you have never done this before, give it a go, you lose maybe 30 seconds of your life adding a link and you never know who might see it, I will, my mum probably will, so its well worth it.
As everything is life there are rules, if you are new or just need reminding here they are
Rules are very simple,
- You can share up to five links
- They can be a post, your blog, someone elses post or blog
- You can comment on here from now till 11.30pm on Friday evening (GMT time)
- I shall start sharing from Midnight Saturday till 11.30pm Sunday (GMT time)
- It can be anything you want, however I will have final say if I think its is classed as an ism (racism, sexism etc)
If you would like to tweet, share, or reblog and get more people involved then go for it. Otherwise don’t be shy, you have nothing to lose by sharing something.
So if you have a post that you want more exposure, or maybe even your blog. Maybe you have seen someone elses post and thought I need to get that out, then share it. Its all a good giggle.
Just to add on this, don’t worry if you don’t follow me, just add a link, I love reading new blogs, you will still get approved (as long as you have followed the rules) and then reblogged, so if you have taken a look at my blog and thought, not something I am interested, well you are weird, but thats your choice, but your blog or link might interest another one of my followers.