Another school day and another day we are late for school. It has been for various reasons, today was due to my anxiety. The plus side is I managed to get Monkey into school.
I have been really struggling to get him on some days, so I have made the decision to look at a closer school, its half the distance.
This may or may not help, I am not sure, I have an appointment tomorrow to go look.
Pros to this plan
- Its closer
- Monkey will make friends round this area
- He is young enough to be able to do this
- It will save money in the long run, because we wont have to get the bus so often
- It might mean he is not late so often
- Monkey doesn’t want to move
- I am not sure whether my anxiety is pushing this
Obviously I can’t make a proper decision till I have seen the school but from what I have read online, the schools seem very similar, I just dont know what to do and its making my anxiety so much worse just thinking about. My main aim in life for the last 7 years is to make Monkey happy and he is certain he does not want to move, I will see how it goes tomorrow.