I would call that a massive success

Saturday, I spent playing with Monkey and blitzing my kitchen, I rearranged a few things as well, to give us more space, as its a tiny kitchen, we need to be very space conscious.

Sunday, I had promised Monkey a fun day, because he is weird and doesn’t find cleaning the kitchen fun.

First off, we built up we actually going out, I didn’t really sleep Saturday night, I woke up at 2am and stayed up, which was a bit gutting after the last week of good sleep.

We walked into town and into his fav park, where we played lets teach mummy to be a child. We found I didn’t fit down the slide and the pole that you slide down, was a bit small, as when I put my feet out, I was basically touching the floor.

Then we walked to the local ice cream parlour, Monkey had a sundae that was the size of him. Then we walked to a local pub type place, but one does that most amazing toasties. Followed by a trip to the barber, monkey got a cool new haircut and then we headed home, I was exhausted but Monkey was so happy. I then fell asleep at 9.30pm, woke up again at 3.30am, back to sleep by 4.30am and woke up at 7.45am, which is much later than normal.

A bit of a rush to get to school and now I am sitting here gearing up to continue sorting Lego.

This entry was posted in Mental Health and tagged , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

5 Responses to I would call that a massive success

  1. Carol Anne says:

    What a lovely day! Glad your sleep improved again on sunday night!

    Liked by 1 person

  2. Pingback: I cracked… | Its good to be crazy Sometimes

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.