Monkey’s second full week at school, we are both loving him going into school, I picked him up today and he is coughing.
Its a continuous cough and I can’t tell if it is from a bug type thing or it is covid. There is one way we can tell and it was not fun. However we did the test. I say we, I mean him, because I can’t have one as I dont have any symptoms, but if he tests positive, then I might have to, or I just assume, I am not sure of the rules anymore.
I know that if we had a sibling living here, they could go into school, so I am not sure of the difference between sending in a sibling who might be asymtamatic and sending in the child who is positive. Them rules really are not making any sense.
Either way, I need the test results nowish, so I can make a decision on when he can go back to school, as it stands he has to isolate till we get the decision.