I am not very technology savvy, I mean I can use it, if I have to I learn new stuff to help me along/find loopholes to do things.
Recently Monkey’s laptop has stopped playing certain channels, because the Digital Rights Management (DRM) is not enabled.
But it bloody well is, I have checked, double checked and then stropped and its not channels that it is a first time use, its channels that I have used before and know it has worked on.
Apparently its not google, its the actual streaming sites. It is driving me potty, because I can’t figure it out, I have done loads of toggling, changing of things and something called a power wash (turns out that was a factory reset)
I have googled time and time again and I am not getting very far, it is driving me bananas
if anyone has any good ideas, let me know before the laptop gets thrown into a wall and I march down to channel 4’s headoffice and stick the reminds of it up someones arse