This week I tried Oceania, I did better than I did the last time, but there is still a lot of improvement to do.
I missed off four countries this week 1.Micronesia 2.Paula 3. Tuvalu 4. Vanuatu, I am going to concentrate on Micronesia this week.
- Micronesia is made up of more than 600 hundred islands. Its is made up of 4 island states: Pohnpei, Kosrae, Chuuk and Yap
- It is one of the least visited countries in the world
- It has just over 100,000 inhabitents, who can speak up to 9 languages
- The women walk around topless, but they don’t show their thighs
- Chuuk is the shipwrecked capital of the world, some of which you can see through snorkling
- It is belived that some of the islands have been inhabited since before 1000 BCE
- It does not have an army
- A large amount of the population suffer from colour blindness. Worldwide 1 in ever 30,000 people are effected in Micronesia its 1 in 10
- Mogmog is home to the largest Crabs, they have a leg span of nearly 1m
- Enjoy some traditional dance music
Hope you learnt something from this country.
If you want to learn more about any other countries I have done you can click here