I have plans, grand plans, there is the obvious taking over the world,making sure I am ready for the zombie apocolypse etc etc, but I was thinking I really need to do some ground work first, maybe finish all the little annoying jobs I have started but not yet finished, I have 4 for definite, that I want done by the end of the year and 3 I would really like to complete
- Charity shop stuff all taken to the charity shop, while its all good its ready to go, its still all sitting in my flat, I want rid
- Actually properly finish the lego and more importantly get it out of my lounge
- Sort out the photos on the external hardrive I have, I have no idea what is on there
- finish C’s cross stitch and make a start on the 50 billion others
They are all small things, but can be fairly time consuming, but I would like to think they are all doable. Right now for my other 3, the problem with these are that they are also dependent on money, so while I have budgeted for them, I seem to not be in control as I would like on my budget due to sometimes being stupid and sometimes a big thing comes up and poof there goes the small but of savings we have managed
- Finish painting Monkey’s room
- Get the curtain up properly in the lounge and figure out how to make it stay up without a shit ton of tape
- Redo my whole CV again.
They might seem really small things, or in the case of the lego the fact I have been doing it so long, but it would be good to clear them out and ready to start the new year.