Would just like to start this by saying, I seperated Asia by putting a line down the middle, I know Asia, is seperated into many different parts, it is purely from a geographical point that I am doing this from.
With that said lets get going, 31 countries and I have a good feeling about this, although I haven’t changed the map, if I remember correctly 14 is India, I will change the map at some point to reflect this
- Russia 2. China 3. India 4. Japan 5. Singapore 6. Philippines 7. Timbor-leste 8. Turkmanistan, 9. Pakastan 10. Afganastan 11. South Korea 12. North Korea 13. Indonsia 14. Bhutan 15. Bangladash 16.Nepal 17. Vietnam 18. Kazactstan 19. Kerzicstan (really bad spelling I think) 20. Mongolia 21.Tiwain 22. Sir Lanka 23. Thailand 24. Uzbeckenstan 25. Maldieves 26. Tajikstein
I think I am done, 5 off that is going to hurt, and I bet its the same damn ones I forgot last time
Myrarmar, Laos, Cambodia, Malaysia, Brunei,
Yep the same ones I forgot last time, I am sensing a theme now. My number 19 is Kyrgzstein I am accepted this because I am sure I said it right in my head
- Russia 11.Nepal 21. Thailand 31. South Korea
- Kazactstien 12.Bhutan 22. 32. Japan
- Uzbeckenstan 13. India 23.
- Turkmanistan 14. India 24.Singapore
- Tajikstein 15. Bangladesh 25. Indonisia
- Kerzicstan 16. 26.
- Afghanastien 17.The Maldieves 27.Timor-Leste
- Pakastien 18. Sri Lanka 28 Philopeans
- Mongolia 19. 29. Tawain
- China 20. Vietnam 30.North Korea
I feel pretty confident about all of them apart from my stans, I got Kyrgystan and Tajikistan mixed up, otherwise I got them all right. Need to learn where those are a bit more and I will do a post on one of the countries I forgot, so at least I will know one more the next time round.
Next week we are in Oceania
If you have enjoyed this feel free to join in or if you want to have a look at the other posts in this series, you can click here