I am looking forward to this, I think I know a little about this country, but lets find out
- Bangladesh boarders India to the west, north and east, Myanmar to the southeast, to the south it has a coastline, along the Bay of Bengal.
- Bangladesh has one of the highest vegetarian population, on average, it is estimated each person eats four kilos of meat a year, when you compare that to the US who has an average consumption of 120 kilos
- Dhaka, the capital is known as the city of the mosques. as it has so many beautiful mosques
- It is a very flat country subjected to flooding.
- The national sport is Kabbadi, check it out of youtube, its brilliant
- A few things to remember, while you are here, smiling too much is considered a sign of immaturity and using your left hand is considered rude
- The Bazar beach, is almost 75 miles long, and is the longest natural sea beach in the world
- Despite its ecomonic growth, almost 40% of the population still live under the poverty line
- Bangladesh has 6 seasons not 4, It has grismo (summer), barsha (rainy season), sharat (autumn), hemanto (cool season), sheet (winter), and bashonto (spring)
- Enjoy some traditional music from this beautiful country
If you come from here, “Shagotom”
If you liked this post you can find the others here