I think everyone knows a little something about China and lets face it, it such a massive county, I shall try and find some rare but interesting facts.
- China borders 14 countries which are Afghanistan, Bhutan, India, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, North Korea, Pakistan, Russia, Tajikistan, Vietnam
- China has only one time zone, despite being the 3rd largest country in the world
- If you have parents over 60, its illegal not to visit them
- Alot of people think fortune cookies are a traditional custom, they are not, they were invented in San Francisco
- More than 30 million people in China live in caves
- In Ancient China, soldiers sometimes used paper as armour
- The mortar made to bind the Great Wall of China was sticky rice
- Chinese brides dont tend to wear white, they wear red
- Alot of todays beliefs and philosophies in china are based on the teachings from nearly 3000 years ago
- Normally I do some traditional music, but today, here is a video of The Terracotta Army
Are you from China? Please say 您好 nǐhǎo
If you enjoyed this, you can find other fun facts about countries, right here
cool to learn more about China!
LikeLiked by 1 person
I tried to find some unusual facts