Coming off my last award I discovered that as a New Year Present Rob over at
has nominated me for the Leibster Award. Thank you so much Rob
rules are to nominate five people, answer five questions, and ask five questions of my nominees.
Questions from Rob
1.What was the most difficult moment of the past year?
I think the realisation that my life is not normal and that I am on a constant battle against my own brain
2. Re-blogging; how do you decide what to re-blog and when.
I am of the blogging school you can never post too much, so I reblog things that touch me in some way, whether it makes me laugh out loud, makes me sad, it is written in such a way I could never do a better post. So I could reblog 10 things in one day or nothing for weeks,
3. How is adulthood different from what you imagined it as a child?
I don’t think anything prepares you for how boring being an adult is,
4. I saw this question asked on Facebook: Would you give up social networking to save a relationship?
In a heartbeat
5. What is your greatest hope as we enter 2016?
That I will be either working or looking for a job by the end of the year.
And my questions
- Can you solve a rubix cube?
- Whats your favourite Movie quote?
- Have you ever used the phrase “back in my time” to someone younger than you?
- If a tree falls in the forest and there’s no one around to hear it does it make a noise?
- Why does it always rain on me? (its a song lyric)
And my five blogs are