Check this out another award this time by
Thank you so much
The rules for The Sunshine Blogging Award are:
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Answer the 11 questions from your nominator
- Nominate 11 bloggers and give them 11 questions to answer
My questions are
1. What is your nickname? I counted them up once and found it was something silly like 17 ranging from Trina to Bubble, so a few of them are Trina, Kat, Tri, Tree, teapot, tuppence, Trib, Tribulation, bubble, katra. There are a lot of them
2. What do love the most about blogging? I love the interaction with other bloggers
3. What do you like the least about blogging? I think its probably the trolls, although I haven’t been effected I have seen some bloggers and its not nice. I am not talking about someone disagreeing with you I am talking about proper trolls
4. When did you start your blog and why? I started it in October 2014 and I did it through pure frustration of the benefit system here in the UK
5. How did you come up with the name of your blog? Its me, I love the quirky side that mental health can bring out, I am in touch with certain aspects of my life that I might not of been had it not been for my mental health, but as with all good things there is a bad thing and that is the mind numbing depression. That I don’t like
6. What are your hobbies? Blogging, facebook games, mainly marvel avengers alliance. I am not sure if I can count my son as a hobby. A hobby is something you like doing that the more experience you get the more expensive it get, so maybe I can
7. Do you like to read? And if so, what genre of books? I love reading, I could happily lose myself in a good book. Mainly Crime fiction
8. Do you believe in keeping fit? If so how do you manage it? I believe in it, I am just not very good at it
9. Do you have pets? I have two cats, a dog and the toddler. Not sure whether he counts as a pet, since he is basically feral
10. Do you like winter or summer? I like both
11. Do you have any fears? If so, how do you soothe them? I am not sure how I sooth them, normally if I am panicking about something I rely on my partner to help comfort me
And my questions
- What was the last photo you took?
- what question do you hate to answer?
- What were you doing 3 hours ago?
- What did you do for your latest birthday?
- Who is your hero?
- What is the weirdest thing about you and are you proud of it?
- Do you believe honesty is the best policy?
- Is there anything purple near you and if so what is it?
- If you joined the circus what would your act be?
- What would your ideal holiday be?
- Why do you think the dish ran away with the spoon (hey diddle diddle nursery rhyme)