Very excitingly I haver been nominated not once but twice for The Leibster Awards. Once by
And then by Terry over at momterry
Check out both their blogs and my thanks to both of them
There are rules of course:
- Mention and thank the blogger that nominated you. Be a dear and add a link to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions that the nominator asked.
- Create 11 questions of your nominees to answer.
- Notify your nominees of their Liebster Award.
So from Element
- Are you left or right handed? Right
- Have you ever seen a ghost? Yes I think so
- Soccer or Football? Football everytime
- What is your favorite color? Black
- Are you more creative during the day or night? At night, no matter how tired I am during the day, the sun goes down and I am wide awake
- If time travel were possible where would you go? I would go back to 16 year old me, slap myself and tell me not be so stupid for starting smoking. Or famous wise I would go and see Martin Luther King do his I have a dream speech
- Who is your favorite author? Oh dear. Too many to choose from I suppose an old fav is Agatha Christie
- Do you prefer formal gardens or wildflowers? Wildflowers
- What scares you the most? Bees, my mum use to keep black hampshire bees, I got stung well over 20 times (this figure does vary)
- What Clair abilities do you have if any? None
- Who would you most like to sit down and have a conversation with? Doctor who (Non fictional would be Mary Seacole)
And so from Terry
1. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be ? Australia
2. What are most proud of ? My son, the fact we have gotten to age three and we are both still here
3. Where do you live? Surrey, England
4. Have you ever seen a ghost? Yes I think so
5. What is your all time favorite book? I am going to go with Curtain: Poirot’s Last Case just because it is so sad and its the end of an era
6. If you could say something to someone who has left this world what would it be ? I think I would say to my partner’s dad, He is going to be ok
7. Have you ever had Sushi? Yes my partner loves it
8. What is your all time favorite movie? Clue
9. How many siblings do you have? I have 2 sisters
10. What do you do for a living when not blogging? At the moment I am not working, but before I worked in customer service
11. What is something you want to accomplish before you leave this world? To help get rid of the stigma of mental health
And my questions are
- Have you ever been pulled over by a cop?
- Have you ever danced in the rain?
- What was your first thought when you woke up this morning?
- Where were you 3 hours ago?
- Mountains or the beach
- Which of the four seasons do you most like
- Can you solve a rubix cube?
- Whats your favourite Movie quote?
- Have you ever used the phrase “back in my time” to someone younger than you?
- If a tree falls in the forest and there’s no one around to hear it does it make a noise?
- Why does it always rain on me? (its a song lyric)